The hot smoked Hunter's Steak made from Moose Roast Beef is a perfect cut to serve at a larger dinner table or to enjoy as it is with together with drinks.
Hunter's Steak is prepared by first being salting the meat, then hot smoking it using birch wood and finally topping it off with a mix of herbs and spices. Its slightly salty and naturally smoked flavour pairs very well with the rich taste of the moose and gives it a fantastic and very genuine taste of the wild north. It doesn't require any preparation and can be enjoyed as is.
The Hunter's Steak is shipped frozen and vacuum packed.
Contains: Moose meat, salt, herbs and spices (black pepper, mustard seeds, red paprika, onions, cayenne pepper, coriander, celeriac, allspice).
Tender and healthy
- All our meat is hung for 4-7 days to add extra tenderness and taste
- Wild moose feeds exclusively on fresh plants and are thus very rich in nutrients
- Obviously no antibiotics or growth hormones have EVER been near this meat
- No animal transports or slaughter houses
- Hunting in the Nordics is highly regulated and moose numbers are kept high and stable at around 350,000 animals. This makes Sweden the country with the densest moose population in the world