This is the privacy and cookie statement for Swedish Wild at www.swedishwild.com belonging to Nordic Wild B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “Nordic Wild”, “we”, or “us”). If you make use of our Nordic Wild's services, we (and third parties) may process your information. This information may include personal data. That is why we ensure that it is processed carefully and securely. This privacy and cookie statement describes which data is collected, what this data is used for and how we process it.
It is important to us to treat your data carefully and securely. To this end, we operate under the following core values:
- Clearly document our objectives before processing your personal data, by means of this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only store the data required for our objectives;
- Explicitly ask for permission to process your personal data if permission is required;
- Take the necessary security measures in order to protect your personal data. We also enforce these obligations on any parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, edit, delete, transport and/or restrict the processing of any of your personal data that is processed by us.
Nordic Wild recommends you to carefully read this privacy and cookie statement. Please keep in mind that this statement can be revised regularly, for example after new functions have been added to the service. We advise you to check this privacy and cookie statement periodically to make sure that you are fully up to date with these revisions.
This privacy statement was last updated on 17 October 2020.
If you have any questions after reading this privacy and cookie statement, please feel free to contact us by using the contact details listed at the bottom of the statement.
Processing your personal data
By making use of our service, you might provide us with personal data. We can
process the data for the following objectives:
- To send you our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it;
- To enable you to make a purchase through the service;
- To further develop our website (based on our website visitor analytics).
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your e-mail address, so that we can send you the newsletter. We also register the moment at which you subscribe to the newsletter. We do so to prove that you subscribed voluntarily and that we did not obtain your data in an unauthorized manner. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. In addition, we collect analytics data by means of cookies that we include in our newsletter in order to further improve its contents. We do this by keeping track of opening and click behaviour. Until you unsubscribe from the newsletter,
we will store your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter.
website and that is stored on your device. The information stored by a cookie can be transferred to our own secured servers or those of a third party hired by us. This information may include personal data, such as your IP address.
We only uses one type of cookie (except for any necessary cookies to smoothly
run the Platform), namely the analytics cookie by Google, Inc (hereinafter: “Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our Platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
It is important to us to treat your personal data safely. We ensure that any data
we have of you is properly secured. We continually adapt our security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. We also offer access to our Platform via a secured connection. This connection is indicated by a green lock in the address bar in most internet browsers. We also work hard internally to securely process your personal data.
Sharing your data with third parties
Your personal data will only be used for the objectives stated above. However, we may share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- When we have hired them to support us in reaching the abovementioned objectives;
- We have a legitimate interest to do so;
- We have your consent to do so;
- We are legally obligated to share your personal data.
Your rights as a data subject
The current privacy legislation gives you a number of rights with regards to your personal data:
- You can request access to your personal data that is processed by us;
- You can have errors in the processed personal data be corrected or have personal data that has expired or become redundant be deleted;
- You can revoke the permission you gave on the website to process certain personal data at any time;
- You can raise an objection your personal data being used;
- You can have the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- You can request us to transfer your data to you or to a third party.
You can reach out to us directly if you wish to exercise your rights or if you have a
question regarding the manner in which Nordic Wild treats your personal data. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement. In order to prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself when you reach out to us to exercise certain legal rights.
Want to contact us?
Our customer service is happy to help you with any questions or comments you may have including those originating from reading this privacy and cookie statement. In case you want to get into contact with us, you can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have any complaints regarding the
processing of your personal data. Based on the privacy legislation, you are also entitled to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority for privacy matters.
Swedish Wild is a trademark owned by Nordic Wild B.V., a Dutch registered limited liability company. Our address is:
Nordic Wild B.V.
1077 GB Amsterdam