Bear meat is very rare and is thus most exclusive meat we offer at Swedish Wild. It has the strongest "wild" taste of all game meat. The sirloin is one of the finest cut of the bear.
The animal naturally comes from the Swedish forests and the meat has been tested (e.g. for trichinae) at a certified Swedish game butcher facility.
Tender and healthy
- All our meat is hung for 4-7 days to add extra tenderness and taste
- Bear meat is very lean and low in cholesterol
- Obviously no preservatives, hormones, or antibiotics have EVER been near this meat
- No water waste whatsoever
- No animal transports
- Hunting in the Nordics is highly regulated and bear numbers are kept at a stable och sustainable population of 3000 animals
Shipping is free over €100
We ship with couriers like DHL and FedEx. For Northern Europe, the shipping time is 12-24 hours from the time your package leaves our facilities. For Southern Europe it's usually 18-48 hours.
We ship products on Mondays and Wednesdays, so depending on where you live you will receive your package either on Tuesday or Thursday, and in some rare instances for remote addresses, on Friday. The courier will inform you of your exact delivery date and time.
We only ship on Mondays and Wednesdays to avoid that the package for some reason gets stuck in the courier's warehouse over the weekend.
To cover some of our shipping and packaging costs, we use the following shipping rates:
- Orders up to €50: €19.90 in shipping
- Orders €50 - €100: €9.90 in shipping
- Orders above €100: Free shipping