The entrecote is a nice cut of moose that sits right above the sirloin. We only sell full piece, so if you order a 1 kg entrecote cut, then we guarantee that it comes a whole piece and not cut into smaller pieces.
Pair it with a rich wine to maximise the culinary experience.
Comparison price: €79.80 per kg
Tender and healthy
- All our meat is hung for 4-7 days to add extra tenderness and taste
- Very lean - less than 2% fat
- Wild moose feeds exclusively on fresh plants and are thus very rich in nutrients
- Obviously no preservatives, antibiotics or preservatives have EVER been near this meat
- No animal transports
- Hunting in the Nordics is highly regulated and moose numbers are kept high and stable at around 350,000 animals. This makes Sweden the country with the densest moose population in the world
- This moose came from the forests around Lindesberg in central Sweden where it grazed in the mixed leaf and pine forests
Cook simple to maximise taste
- Set the oven to 125ºC
- Trim the meat from fat, ie remove the fat and silver skin. Rub the meat with salt and pepper
- Sear the meat in butter on high temperature in a pan to create a nice crispy surface
- Insert a cooking thermometer into the center of the filet
- Insert the full cut into the oven. Take it out when the inner temperature reaches 55-60ºC
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes
Pair with a rich wine
- Moose meat is rich and full of flavour. Pair it therefore with a rich wine with strong flavour such as a Cabernet Sauvignon, Amarone, Sangiovese or Malbec
Shipping is free over €100
We ship with couriers like DHL and FedEx. For Northern Europe, the shipping time is 12-24 hours from the time your package leaves our facilities. For Southern Europe it's usually 18-48 hours.
We ship products on Mondays and Wednesdays, so depending on where you live you will receive your package either on Tuesday or Thursday, and in some rare instances for remote addresses, on Friday. The courier will inform you of your exact delivery date and time.
We only ship on Mondays and Wednesdays to avoid that the package for some reason gets stuck in the courier's warehouse over the weekend.
To cover some of our shipping and packaging costs, we use the following shipping rates:
- Orders up to €50: €19.90 in shipping
- Orders €50 - €100: €9.90 in shipping
Orders above €100: Free shipping