The moose minced meat comes from the moose brisket. Enjoy this meat best in tasty moose burgers or moose meatballs.
Tender and healthy
- All our meat is hung for 4-7 days to add extra tenderness and taste
- Very lean - less than 1% fat
- Wild moose feeds exclusively on fresh plants and are thus very rich in nutrients
- This meat is 100% free from antibiotics, growth hormones and preservatives
Nutritional value (per 100g): Protein 22g, carbohydrates 0g, fat 1g, energy 100kcal (414 kJ)
- No water waste whatsoever
- Zero carbon footprint
- No animal transports
- Hunting in the Nordics is highly regulated and moose numbers are kept high and stable
- This moose came from the forests around Lindesberg in central Sweden where it grazed in the mixed leaf and pine forests
Shipping is free over €100
We ship with couriers like DHL and FedEx. For Northern Europe, the shipping time is 12-24 hours from the time your package leaves our facilities. For Southern Europe it's usually 18-48 hours.
We ship products on Mondays and Wednesdays, so depending on where you live you will receive your package either on Tuesday or Thursday, and in some rare instances for remote addresses, on Friday. The courier will inform you of your exact delivery date and time.
We only ship on Mondays and Wednesdays to avoid that the package for some reason gets stuck in the courier's warehouse over the weekend.
To cover some of our shipping and packaging costs, we use the following shipping rates:
- Orders up to €50: €19.90 in shipping
- Orders €50 - €100: €9.90 in shipping
- Orders above €100: Free shipping